.ai [Illustrator], .psd [Photoshop], .indd [InDesign], .fx [Flexi], .eps, .pdf, .jpg
- Files can be either RGB or CMYK.
- Resolution should be no smaller than 100 for files built to size. Our standard res is 150 at full
size. Smaller resolutions will result in less than desired results. [ie: a 4’ x 2’ Photoshop file at half size would be 200 res]
- Make sure all your type has been converted to outlines. [or supply fonts]
- Cut vinyl jobs MUST be sent as a vector file. [.ai or .fx]
- Please include any placed images or embed in file if sending .ai.
- PMS colors will not be color matched unless specified, which may include an extra charge.
- If a supplied file is other than what is specified, additional charges may occur.
- Files can be supplied on CD, DVD, USB memory stick, or email [if sending by email, files should be no larger than 5Mb]
Our process starts and ends with you! At the end of the day- it's your business and we want you to be 100% satisfied with the work that we do for you here. Each project starts with a facts-finding mission- a discussion with you about your businesses' specific needs. From there, we make suggestions based on our experience and coordinate the design and presentation of several concepts for your consideration to fulfill the project's requirements. When you're satisfied, we're satisfied! Upon approval of a finalized design, our staff will move your order forward to production and will contact you with details about installation or delivery options.
“Thank you all very much for your help. You guys made this an excellent ordeal. If I ever have anything like this again, you will be my first call!”
“Thank you so very much for all your hard work that when into our Air Guard trailer. It looks amazing! Honestly we couldn’t be happier with the end result and the feedback has been tremendous. It was a terrific event and the comments on the trailer were awesome, people can’t stop talking about it. The stickers are a big hit too. Thanks again for everything; we look forward to doing business together again soon”
“I raved about your work to Jeff when he delivered the Pioneer banners this afternoon, but let me tell you directly –GREAT- WONDERFUL- AWESOME JOB!!!! Each one turned out so well. Thanks for your expertise in the design of them. I would like to feature you with the banners in an upcoming school newsletter, if you are willing. I think it would be great to show a graduate – in this case you! – in your career getting to work on a Pioneer project.”
“Thanks for sending your guys over to hang our message posters in our office hallway! I appreciate your willingness and generosity. It is always a pleasure to do buisness with you.”